RAY WHITE CAIRNS BEACHES HOLIDAY COLLECTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE HOLIDAY LETTING AND BOOKING AS AGREED TO BY THE GUESTS ARE AS FOLLOWS AND DEPARTURE FROM SAME BY YOU PERMITS THE OWNER OR AGENT TO REFUSE THE KEY, AMEND THE CHARGE, OR IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE THE BOOKING/OCCUPANCY.
- The premises are let to you for holiday purposes only for the period stated on the receipt. No weddings, parties, large gatherings, commercial activities or functions including professional photo shoots are allowed unless arrangements and permission have been granted by the Agent prior. If so extra charge will apply.
- Premises are available from 2pm on the day of your Arrival and are to be vacated by 10am on the day of your Departure unless by special previous arrangement with the Agent. The property is to be locked, fans, air-conditioners, lights and appliances turned off and the keys returned to our office. If the office is closed please place keys in the key return at the front of the Holiday Collection office at Shop 5/ 1 - 3 Rabaul Street at Trinity Beach Shopping Centre, Trinity Beach (Cleaners may need access at 10am for other guests arriving later that day).
- A minimum deposit equivalent to 25% of the total booking amount will be paid within 72 hours of making a booking and the final balance of the booking amount must be made 30 days prior to arrival. All bookings made 30 days or less prior to arrival will require full payment within 72 hours for the booking to be secured. All payments made by credit card will incur a 1.45% processing fee.
- We reserve the right to apply any amount of minimum night stays at any time.
- The number of people staying overnight at the premises is not to exceed the number of people that beds are provided for or the number of guests booked with the Agent, whichever is the lesser. Prior consent from the Agent for extra overnight guests for which there are beds, may attract an extra charge. Eviction without a refund can immediately follow for non compliance.
- The use of and parking of caravans, tents, camper trailers or similar vehicles is not permitted on or near the holiday property including on nearby vacant lots, footpaths or reserves. Eviction of all guests without a refund can apply for non compliance.
- Cancellations made 30 days or less before arrival will incur 100% of the accommodation cost unless the dates can be rebooked for the entire period. An administration fee of $110 may apply to cancellations. Should you advise us that you wish to shorten your stay on, before, or after your arrival, full payment on arrival is still required until we can rebook that time. Any monies will then be refunded. We strongly recommend you take out comprehensive travel insurance to cover any unplanned cancellation.
- With telephone, internet, walk-ins and postal bookings, the description of the premises is made in good faith but no responsibility for unintentional misdescriptions or omissions by the Agent, the Agents staff or associates, will be accepted by the Agent. (In a block of units each unit is owned individually and therefore set up differently, so please enquire first what each unit consists of and your requirements).
- Notwithstanding this condition the Agent agrees to make every reasonable effort to offer alterative accommodation.
- The booking is made in good faith by the Agent but may be subject to change in relation to (a) increasing the nightly or weekly rate without notice by the owner and (b) the property being sold or permanently let prior to the commencement of the booking, in which case the agent cannot accept responsibility for these actions taken by the owner. Ray White (Cairns Beaches) will endeavour to find alternative accommodation should the property sell prior or inadvertently becomes unavailable due to instructions by the owner.
- In the event of any appliance or machinery breakdown every reasonable effort will be made to repair, replace or hire an alternative. The Agent or owner accepts no responsibility for any inconvenience that might be incurred to the guest.
- Breakages and losses to the property are to be reported to the Agent and paid for immediately. Breakages or damages not caused by normal wear & tear will be charged to your credit card if necessary and you will be provided with an invoice and advised of any such deductions.
- Please ensure premises are securely locked at all times when leaving property.
- All bed and bathroom linen and tea towels are provided. If guests require a change of linen or periodic cleaning during their stay an extra charge will apply.
- Pets are not allowed on or about the premises unless specifically approved by the Agent.
- No person on the premises shall be guilty of conduct that is a nuisance to adjoining or neighbouring occupiers. In units, Body Corporate by-laws and regulations must be adhered to. All Local Council bylaws must also be adhered to.
- Should the property not be left in a reasonably clean and tidy state, at the discretion of the Agent, any cleaning costs above and beyond normal will be charged to the credit card on record provided by the guest. Guests will be provided with an invoice detailing the additional cleaning and will be advised by email or whatever means available of any such extra deductions.
- The Agent reserves the right to apply a bond on any holiday premises if considered necessary or as instructed by the owner.
- The Agent or owner will not be responsible for alternative accommodation or any other cost when guests arrive after hours without prior knowledge.
- In apartment buildings only one car is permitted per apartment. If you are bringing a boat or there is more than one car, guests must park these off site.
- The Agent and property owners will not be responsible for any inconvenience from the activity of building or earth works, or any works instigated by the Body Corporate or owner of a unit complex, or owner of a holiday house or unit or any such works on a building or public or private infrastructure nearby the premises.
- Loss of, theft or damage to your personal belongings are not covered by the Agent or the owner under their insurance policies. The Agent and owner take no responsibility of any loss, theft or damage to any occupant’s personal property on the premises. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
- The observance and compliance of all of these Terms and Conditions is compulsory. Failure to observe these Terms and Conditions by guests/occupiers of the subject holiday property will grant to the Agent the immediate right to terminate without any refund, the booking or occupancy of the subject holiday property.
RECEIPT OF THE DEPOSIT IN PART OR IN FULL, BY RAY WHITE (CAIRNS BEACH) HOLIDAY COLLECTION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE BY YOU THE HOLIDAY GUEST/S, OF THESE BINDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
*The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of security standards designed to ensure that ALL companies that accept, process, store or transmit credit card information maintain a secure environment. Ray White Cairns Beaches adhere to PCI Standards. Guest Card details will be held securely for balance of accommodation charges and or incidentals, damages or excess cleaning costs. All associated charges will be communicated with customers at the time of the charges being made.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of security standards designed to ensure that ALL companies that accept, process, store or transmit credit card information maintain a secure environment. Ray White Cairns Beaches adhere to PCI Standards. Guest Card details will be held securely for balance of accommodation charges and or incidentals, damages or excess cleaning costs. All associated charges will be communicated with customers at the time of the charges being made.
Holiday Collection Cairns Beaches - Your journey to discovering Tropical Far North Queensland begins here...
If you would like to be kept aware about promotions & specials, subscribe to our newsletter. We won’t spam you.